If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (843) 884-2258

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Got Allergies?

3/10/2017 (Permalink)

Us allergy suffers know this time of year is very hard in our area. We wanted to share, we clean duct work, and fog the system to kill mold spores. I also found some interesting information to share:

"Aspergillus is a fairly allergenic mold that is commonly found on foods and in home air conditioning systems. Cladosporium is typically a black or green "pepper like" substance that grows on the back of toilets, painted surfaces and fiberglass air ducts. While this mold is nontoxic to humans, it can trigger common allergy symptoms, such as red and watery eyes, rashes and a sore throat."

If you see anything that looks like this, give us a call. We can come take a look and treat the duct work or anything else to get this under control. 

Resources taking from:


Other News

View Recent Posts