What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
We had a problem with soot from a gas log fireplace. SERVPRO of Mount. Pleasant came in and removed the soot from my walls and ceilings in very short order. They were professional and friendly and worked hard to keep the place as clean as they could. I was very pleased and would recommend them to anyone with a problem.
Thank you SERVPRO! I would recommend these guys to anyone with clean up needs. They are by far the best company. If you want your job done right and want great prices go here! Best company around! Thanks again!!! :)
These guys are the best!! Our condo had sprinklers set off automatically by accident. They were on it immediately. The service at the office is also great. They go the extra mile to be sure the customer is a priority!! Valerie is always helpful and attentive!! Thanks guys.
Cindy, thanked us for being so flexible getting to her, with 2 fire damages. We are always happy to help.
Mr. Croom stated "Cleve Smith, was very helpful and understanding, with his fire loss" He also stated "he was pleased with the work done". We are happy we could help him with his fre loss.
I had an electrical fire in my laundry room filling my house full of smoke. I called SERVPRO of Downtown Charleston/Mt Pleasant and they were on site right away. They were very helpful in getting cleaning process started. I had some antique items that I was worried about but SERVPRO was able to save them.
The crew was great in easing my concerns about everything, and as the process went on I felt more confident that all my items and home were in great hands.